@G1photo, Yves Garneau
Say what? Yes, we organize a long weekend in the ALPS!
The weekend of 11 to 14 October we organize a trail-addicts weekend together with MTBVerbier. We will stay in their beautiful chalet for 3 nights. What are we going to do??
Thursday arrival day: Ff chilling, getting to know and maybe a bit of driving, what you want.
Friday try-out day: We start calmly today, warm up and get used to the trails. We will spend the day extensively on different sections, steep, curves, singletrails with roots and so on. The view and braking technique are also discussed extensively.
Saturday trail day: Today it will be more serious, we will look up to the group of beautiful singletrails with beautiful views, technical passages with real alpine trails. Of course, some sections will also be discussed today how to best drive.
Sunday shred day: 2 days in the legs, today we kick off in the bike park, believe us, you’re going faster than on Friday! When we are back we are looking for some nice alpine trails in the afternoon with the trail that ends in the backyard of Jess and Erik. We close at 14:00. Packing and moving back home: (you can stay longer, you can arrange this via Erik.
Every evening there is good food and plenty of room for beer, wine, biketalks!
Price for the weekend is Euro565,-
– 3 nights stay in MTB Verbier bike Chalet (double room, shower / toilet)
– Daily full breakfast and packed lunch,
– All evenings 3 course dinner with wine (Saturday BBQ)
– Cake or snack after cycling
– Unlimited coffee, tea and lemonade,
– 4 days of coaching and coaching on the most beautiful trails
– 3 days day lift pass Verbier bike park,
– Local transport with minibus and bike trailer,
– Assistance with set up and repairs of your bike
– Washing spot and workshop to tinker with your bike,
– Safe bake shet,
– The most fantastic views in the Alps,
Optional: • Rent full suspension bike, Specialized Enduro, Euro 60 per day / Euro 150 for 3 days. • Extra night, Wednesday or Sunday Euro 65 with breakfast / Euro 85 with breakfast and dinner • Extra day with a guide, incl. Lift pass Euro 85, –
We will provide great pictures of everyone all weekend: D
Skill level? Experience in the Ardennes is a Pré, do you doubt? Please feel free to contact 06-42727293 (Rik) Bike? A full suspension is a MUST. No fully in your possession? You can easily rent them via Erik.
@G1photo, Yves Garneau